williams park

Williams Park

Size in acres: .74 

Since 1890 

Williams Park, an area of natural open space amidst the neighborhoods of Fort Wayne, is located at the intersection of Calhoun and Wildwood.  For more detailed location information, check out the General Park Map  or Williams Park Map

History:  In 1890, Henry M. Williams donated the land that would become Williams Park.  Interestingly, it was first called Piqua Park before it was given its current name in honor of Henry Williams in 1907.

IMAP.NEW

NOW AVAILABLE!  Search for parks, trails, activities and more.

We want your feedback!

new_blue_64x64Take our on-line survey now!
This quick and easy survey will only take 1 minute or less and will provide us with valuable information!

Upcoming Events

“Art of the Garden: Daniel Dienelt at the Conservatory”
19 Aug 2018  10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Concert on the Farm Adam Strack opening for The Hubie Ashcraft Band
19 Aug 2018   4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Storytime on the Riverfront
20 Aug 2018  10:30 am - 8:00 pm
Trek the Trails
21 Aug 2018   6:10 pm - 8:00 pm
Farmers’ Market at Salomon Farm Park
22 Aug 2018   4:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Translate Content

enfrderues

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

capra logo kaboom_logo_narrow playful cityBirdTownIndianaLogo

Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department  705 E. State Blvd.   Fort Wayne, IN 46805  (260) 427-6000 parkswebmaster@cityoffortwayne.org