Location: Bob Arnold Northside Park, E. State Blvd. & Parnell Ave.
- Capacity: 96
- Dates Available:
- Summer: May 1-October 31, Winter: November 1-April 30
- Fee: Summer: $120 (Mon-Thurs); $155 (Fri-Sun, Holidays)
- Winter: $174
Park Pavilion Layout Drawing
YouTube video featured above of Psi Ote Upper pavilion
Picture provided by Timica Smith (www.facebook.com/TimicaSmitheventplanning)
Enclosed, rustic, heated and air-conditioned pavilion with:
- Twelve 8' folding tables and chairs, buffet table
- Twenty-two electrical outlets and a pull down video screen upon request
- Private restrooms inside
- Close to playground, aquatic center, tennis courts, and basketball courts
- Recently remodeled kitchen and bathrooms including new lighting.
- Small open kitchen with serving counter, two bay sink with hot water, refrigerator, electric range/oven, 30 cup & 36 cup coffee makers and microwave oven