Location: Shoaff Park, 6401 St. Joe Rd.
- Capacity: 288
- Dates Available: May 1-October 31
- Fee: Summer: $158 (Mon-Thurs); $206 (Fri-Sun, Holidays)
Large enclosed seasonal pavilion with:
- Automatic overhead doors, two interior and two exterior wood burning fireplaces (wood not provided), one at each end, and ceiling fans
- Kitchen area on the south side includes one range/oven and one refrigerator, a serving counter, two bay sink, microwave and hot water. There is also another area that has a sink and serving counter but no appliances.
- Eighteen 12' folding tables with bench seating and two buffet tables
- Attached public restrooms at north end of building
- Eighteen electrical outlets
- Playground, splashpad water playground, basketball court, tennis courts, soccer fields, frisbee golf, small fishing pond, walking path that is now part of the greenway, lots of open green space, and par 3 golf course