Griswold Avenue Playlot
Size in acres: .57
Griswold Playlot is located off of Elizabeth Street on Griswold Drive. For more detailed location information, check out the General Park Map, or Griswold Park Map
Griswold Park is named after Bert J. Griswold. Mr. Griswold is known as the man that painted a picture in 1921 of a plan for beautifying the ground north of Superior Street in the bend of the St. Mary's River. This land is now home to Headwaters Park.
This playground will entertain kids with two play sets that feature slides and other amenities and a swing set.