Rental Opportunities in Promenade Park
At the time of the meeting, you will sign your contract and put down your 50% deposit. No date is held without a signed contract and deposit. No contracts are approved without the minimum following information supplied at time of contract signing:
- Rental date(s)
- Space(s) requested
- Reasonable expected attendance
- Times for: set up (including for outside vendors), guest arrival, and tear down
- Not-for-Profit agencies must turn in at the time of deposit the first two pages of the 990 tax form. We will not be able to process your payment unless these documents are turned into us at this time.
Forms Now Available FOR REVIEW AND DOWNLOAD.
Please review these forms carefully to see if your event would fit within these guidelines:
Promenade Park Rental Guide (includes FAQ's)
Promenade Park Rental Inquiry Form
Promenade Park Rental Contract
Special Event Planning Guide
Rental Release and Waiver of Liability COVID-19 Business Renter
Rental Release and Waiver of Liability COVID-19 Individual Renter
The following items and events are not permitted within Promenade Park:
- Drop in classes or programs
- Lantern or balloon releases
- Motorized vehicles of any type
Generally, the spaces available for rent in Promenade Park are the Park Foundation Pavilion (inside and outside), Auer Lawn and Sweetwater Band Shell East, Old National Bank Plaza and Sweetwater Band Shell west, and the historic Wells Street Bridge. The only space that is entirely covered, and therefore weather-proof, is the indoor portion of the Park Foundation Pavilion.
The indoor capacity of the Park Foundation Pavilion is around 150 people seated at tables and chairs. However, due to COVID-19, capacity has been adjusted. Capacity also decreases with the addition of amenities, such as music, buffet tables, podiums, décor, dance floors, etc. All event layouts must be approved.
Food and Alcohol:
All alcohol is provided by Trubble Riverside Cafe & Tap. All food, except celebratory cakes, must be provided by a vendor on the approved catering list. The approved catering list will be available very soon. All events with alcohol require security that is scheduled by Parks and Recreation staff.
Amenities and stipulations which may be required for your event include but are not limited to:
- Security Officers
- Trash pick up
- Crowd managers
- Permits which may apply to your event: Department of Natural Resources, Excise, Homeland Security, Fort Wayne Fire Department, Fort Wayne Street Department, Fort Wayne Public Works, Allen County Building Department, and the Allen County Health Department
- Approvals are required for: tenting, décor, tables, chairs, staging, audio visual equipment, and dock usage