Old National Plaza & Sweetwater Band Shell West
If you want the feeling of really being immersed in the heart of Promenade Park, the Old National Bank Plaza is the perfect location. Centrally located on the south side of the river, the plaza is a bustling hub of activity. Bordered to the West by the Doermer Kids Canal and Rotary Fountain, the sound of running water provides a wonderful ambiance for the space. Rental of this area includes the West side of the Sweetwater Band Shell, fit with an array of high-power electrical outlets and a large concrete stage for your use. To the North of the plaza is the Ambassador Enterprise Amphitheater, which has steps down to the river, providing scenic views of the river and North side of the park. This space is ideal for public events, such as fundraisers, performances, and festivals.
- Capacity: 89 seated; 100 standing
- West Side of the Sweetwater Band Shell, equipped with power outlets and a stage
- Metal café tables and chairs
- Excellent views of the River
- Ambassador Enterprise Amphitheater steps away