For a timeless and effortlessly romantic event, book the historic Wells St. Bridge. Built in 1884, this bridge’s intricate design gives a vintage feel among the modern taste of Promenade Park. The bridge sits above the meandering St. Marys River with views of serene nature, tranquil sunsets, and a charming downtown skyline. Add your wedding ceremony, cocktail party, public event, and more to the decades of history on the Wells St. Bridge.
Click here to learn more about the history of the Wells St. Bridge.
- Capacity: 300 seated; 400 standing
- Sq. Ft. 4,160
- Power outlets along the beams
- Lighting along the bridge with color options
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Views of the St. Marys River, Promenade Park, and Downtown Fort Wayne
- Can be outfitted with a weighted tent, tables and chairs, and other décor