Size in acres: 28
The land that would be Rockhill Park was donated by the Fort Wayne Commercial Improvement Company in 1908. It was originally stipulated that the land that was formerly the Rockhill family's farmland would come into possession of the Parks and Recreation Department only if its home area of Westfield were ever to be annexed by the City, which it eventually was.
WHAT TO DO
Scroll down for more information about our park features:
Basketball Court & Ball Diamond
Greenway Trails and Path
The path winding through Rockhill Park marks points in history with plaques.
It also connects to the path at Swinney Park. Check out the Rivergreenway page for more information.
Location: Rockhill Park Catalpa St. & W.Jefferson Blvd.
Dates Available: April 15-October 31
For more information check out the pavilion page.
A new and colorful playground for toddlers and children is within a few steps of the Rockhill Pavilion.