Size in acres: .74
Williams Park, an area of natural open space amidst the neighborhoods of Fort Wayne, is located at the intersection of Calhoun and Wildwood. For more detailed location information, check out the General Park Map or Williams Park Map
History: In 1890, Henry M. Williams donated the land that would become Williams Park. Interestingly, it was first called Piqua Park before it was given its current name in honor of Henry Williams in 1907.