November 14, 2018

260-427-6028

Public Information Officer

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

“WEIRD AL” YANKOVIC ANNOUNCES THE STRINGS ATTACHED TOUR

64-city North American tour will be an evening of

hits and classics, backed by a full symphony orchestra

Los Angeles, CA (November 12, 2018) – “Weird Al” Yankovic has just announced a July 2, 2019 performance of his 2019 Strings Attached tour - a high-energy, rock and comedy show featuring costumes, props, a video wall, and - for the first time - a full orchestra. Weird Al will perform at the Foellinger Theatre, a facility of the Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation department.

For his 2018 Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour, Weird Al wanted to reward his hardcore fans with an intimate, scaled-down show that showcased a rotating setlist of semi-obscure deep-cut non-parody album tracks, many of which he and his band had never performed live before.  For his 2019 Strings Attached tour, he’s back to playing the hits and classics – but this time his band will be supported every night by background singers and an entire symphony orchestra.

According to Al: “I wanted to follow up my most bare-bones tour ever with my most elaborate and extravagant tour ever. We’re pulling out all the stops for this one.”

Tickets for the Strings Attached tour go on sale Friday, November 16 at 10 AM (local time) at weirdal.com.

For information contact Jay Levey, Imaginary Entertainment: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RFW Logo Hori RGB 01

ENGAGE FORT WAYNE

IMAP.NEW

NOW AVAILABLE!  Search for parks, trails, activities and more.

We want your feedback!

new_blue_64x64Take our on-line survey now!
This quick and easy survey will only take 1 minute or less and will provide us with valuable information!

Translate Content

enfrderues